SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/20/2017

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
May 20, 2017 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting is at the Computer Room
location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I'd like to share a recap of OpenStack Summit (held last week in
Boston).  I can also demonstrate various deployment mechanisms for
OpenStack for any of you who would like to give it a try.

See you then!

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.