SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/16/2015

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting is at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I've been working on several things lately that might or might not be
interesting...  I could talk about any of them today.  If you show up,
you get to choose.

  * An anti-spam and anti-virus mail relay built with Puppet.
  * Working with cloud servers in Amazon EC2.
  * Lots and lots of storage-related work.  (iSCSI as both target and
    initiator, ZFS, etc., etc.)
  * System log aggregation with Splunk.

As always, if you have any problems, questions, or just anything
interesting to talk about, please bring that to today's meeting too.

Sorry for the late notice.  Hopefully I'll see you this afternoon.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.