SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 3/21/2015

(What should have been) the second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for
this month is *today*, Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 4PM.  As usual, the
meeting is at the Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing
Drive in Shiloh.

For a change, the weather isn't bad, and there are no basketball
tournaments, so we can actually have a meeting!  Unfortunately, the
weather is nice, so some of you may prefer to be outdoors, but if you
decide to show up, I promise a walk-through of configuring Puppet to
manage systems.  I can also show everyone my progress on my
ZFS-GlusterFS-oVirt cluster.

As always, if you have any problems, questions, or just anything
interesting to talk about, please bring that to today's meeting too.

See you this afternoon.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.