SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 1/19/2013

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
January 19, 2013 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

The big news this week is the release of Fedora 18, which will hopefully
be the basis for RHEL 7 sometime later in the year.  The installer and
upgrade utilities were completely rewritten, so I'd like to focus on
installing and upgrading a bit more than we usually would.  (Short
version: Ignoring the fact that they're *different*, they seem to work
well, but there are definitely rough edges.)

If we have time, I'd also like to spend a little bit on some Android
hacking...

See you there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.