SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 9/15/2012

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at
the Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

If anyone is interested, I have oVirt (the open-source virtualization
management system that Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is based on -
http://www.ovirt.org/) installed on a test server...  I can give
everyone a run-through of that.

It's also Software Freedom Day 2012 (http://softwarefreedomday.org/), so
maybe we should do some impromptu presentations up in the front of the
shop for everyone's benefit?  If anyone has some ideas for what to do or
wants to volunteer, let me know...  I'm open to just about anything.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.