SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 1/15/2011

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

We've talked about Asterisk before, and we've even talked about some of
the Asterisk appliance distributions before...  For tomorrow's meeting,
let's talk about something practical.  Let's say you wanted to use one
of those Asterisk appliance distributions to set up a home phone and
answering machine with more bells & whistles (and possibly a lower cost)
than using Vonage.  Let's try to set something like that up...

As always, if you have problems or questions, please bring them up at
the meeting.  We're here to help.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.