SILUG: Tonight's meeting CANCELLED

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm afraid we won't be able to have the
meeting tonight.  We should have our backlog of work caught up in time
for the next meeting though, so I'll see you all on Saturday, November
21 and/or December 2.

In the mean time, you might be interested in some upcoming events:

  BarCamp St. Louis 2009 this Saturday and Sunday (11/7-11/8):
  http://www.barcamp.org/BarCamp-Saint-Louis-2009

  Computer Room upcoming classes:
  http://www.computerroom.us/search/label/training

  Some examples:

  * Data Recovery with Open-Source Tools
  * Your Router and You
  * The Black Art of DNS
  * Going Deep - Unix Commands You (Think You) Already Know

And there's probably other stuff I'm forgetting...

See you in a couple of weeks!

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.