SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/18/2008

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month will be
tomorrow, Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting
will be at the Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing
Drive in Shiloh.

Between an Ohio LinuxFest recap, upcoming releases of Fedora and Ubuntu,
hardware/driver fun, and whatever else we can think of before or during
the meeting, I'm sure we'll keep busy...  (And I'll try to get some
sleep tonight so I'm not a zombie for the meeting for a change.  :-)

See you tomorrow.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.