SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 11/17/2007

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for November will be this
Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 4PM.  This meeting will be at the new
Computer Room location, 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I think I'd like to semi-formally make the Saturday meeting our
"project" meeting, where we can help fix things, set up new stuff,
etc.  I'll try to arrange for more presentations for our Wednesday
meetings.  (In fact, I think I have something arranged for next month's
meeting already...)

I have several ideas for this Saturday's meeting (virtualization, mail
servers, fighting with MythTV some more, etc.), but I'm open to
suggestions.  Email silug-discuss (or me, if you'd prefer) with ideas.

See you Saturday.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.