SILUG: No Carbondale meeting tonight

Please note: There will be no SILUG meeting in Carbondale tonight.  We
are taking a break from meetings this summer.  Our next meeting is
scheduled for September 19 (which, coincidentally, is the 11-year
anniversary of the first SILUG meeting).

Those of you still in the Carbondale area this summer, please mention
the group to anyone who might be interested, so hopefully we can get
things going strong again in the fall.

In the mean time, the mailing list will still be active, and there's
always the Metro East meetings...

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.