SILUG: Wednesday, 12/1/2004 O'Fallon meeting

The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for Wednesday, December 1, 2004 at the O'Fallon City
Library.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.  See the web site for the
address, driving directions, etc.

I have a couple of things I want to talk about this month.  First, I
have an idea for a few future presentations that I'd like to discuss
with everyone to see how interested everyone is and to get some more
ideas.

I also want to talk about emulators a bit.  There's some fun stuff out
there these days.

As always, bring any questions you have, and we'll do our best to
answer them.

See you there.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.