SILUG: Monday, 8/16/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is tomorrow, Monday, August 16, 2004 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room
325 (Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this meeting.  (We're working
rather feverishly to get the store all set up.)  Harry is going to
take over for this one, and he tells me he is going to come up with
something interesting to talk about before the meeting.  :-)

I'll see everyone next month, or maybe sooner if anyone wants to make
a road trip to Fairview Heights in a week or so.