SILUG: *location change* - Thursday, 7/3/2003 Metro East meeting reminder

For those of you without something better to do, the next Metro East
meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group is scheduled for
Thursday, July 3, 2003 at the St. Louis Bread Company at 5917 N.
Illinois Street in Fairview Heights, in front of Office Depot and
Ultimate Electronics.  You can get a map and driving
directions here:

    http://tinyurl.com/ddbf

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MALL.  It is about two blocks south
of the mall on 159.

This will be another informal (but not completely disorganized)
meeting.  We have 802.11b access, so feel free to bring your
wireless-capable laptop/PDA.  The meeting will start at 7PM, but try
to show up a half hour or so early if you want to have dinner.

Next month we should be returning to our regular room at the O'Fallon
Library.

See you Thursday.  :-)