SILUG: *location change* - Thursday, 6/5/2003 Metro East meeting reminder

The next Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for Thursday, June 5, 2003 at the St. Louis Bread Company
at 5917 N. Illinois Street in Fairview Heights, in front of Office
Depot and Ultimate Electronics.  You can get a map and driving
directions here:

    http://tinyurl.com/ddbf

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MALL.  It is about two blocks south
of the mall on 159.

This will be an informal (but not completely disorganized) meeting.
We'll have 802.11b access, although they appear to block everything
but HTTP and HTTPS (in my limited testing).  The meeting will start at
7PM.  If everyone who would like to have dinner there would show up a
half hour or so early, we can get that out of the way before the
meeting.

See you there.  :-)