SILUG: *location change* - Monday, 10/7/2002 Carbondale meeting

My apologies for the last-minute change, but I was unable to reserve a
room.  Because of this, the next Carbondale meeting of the Southern
Illinois Linux Users Group will be an informal dinner meeting
tomorrow, Monday, October 7, 2002 at 7 pm at Quatro's.

If anyone needs directions, see

    http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?tuid=6759141&ck=1630583100

If you've never been to a meeting, I'll make sure that there is a
sign, a red fedora, a penguin, or something else obvious near our
group.  :-)

Since this is an informal meeting, there will be no set topic,
although I will have a laptop running Red Hat 8.0 handy if anyone is
interested in that.  If you've never been to a meeting, or at least
one of our dinner meetings, these dinner meetings tend to have more
interesting discussion (often Linux-related) than our regular
meetings.

BTW, If someone in Carbondale would mind taking over room reservation
duty, I would *greatly* appreciate it.  Unfortunately, when our two
regular rooms don't work out, I don't have the slightest idea where to
start to try to find another room, and besides, it would probably be
better if someone at the University (student, faculty, staff,
whatever) was the one asking...

Also, if anyone wants a copy of Red Hat 8.0, I'll have some available.
Try to email me in advance (preferably before noon Monday) if you want
a copy so I know how many to bring.

See you there.  :-)