SILUG: 1/3/2002 O'Fallon meeting reminder

[ Despite what was announced last month, there is a meeting this month
on our new night - *tonight*, the first Thursday of the month.  See
the web site for more information.  - Steve ]

Hello!

I will be your facilitator for the next meeting of the O'Fallon SILUG group.
Kara asked me to send out the reminder, so here goes...  <clearing my
throat...>

The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, January 3, at the O'Fallon
City Library.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.  See the web site for
the location, driving directions, etc.

Some folks like a meeting that adheres strictly to an agenda.  Some don't.
So let's have both!  Our get-together will consist of a formal meeting,
followed by an informal whatever-we-feel-like-doing meeting.  (Pizza, beer,
talk about whatever, etc.)

Also, feel free to tell a friend!  Newcomers are fun!  Heck, I'm easily
impressed myself!  8-)

   AGENDA

-- Introductions - Who am I?  Who are you?
-- What's new with Linux? - Someone's GOTTA know some rumors!
-- Presentation(s):
   Kylix ("Delphi for Linux") by Charlie Brune
-- Beginner's Corner
   Please share a simple Linux command that you find handy.
   Don't assume that everyone knows even simple commands, 'cause I
   sure don't!  (I've got mine picked out already.)
-- Questions and Answers
-- Decide on presentations for next month's meeting
-- Review the agenda - Does this format work?
-- Adjourn (let the BS session/pizza/beer/whatever begin!!!)

See you there.  :-)

Charlie Brune

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.