SILUG: Carbondale meeting, 10/1/2001

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, October 1, 2001, at 7 pm.  I am verifying the availability
of our regular room now.  If it is not available, I'll send another
announcement and update the web site, so please watch your email or
the web site on Monday...

I'll give a quick overview of lots of new stuff at the meeting Monday,
including OpenOffice 6 (currently still "alpha" quality, but getting
very nice), Mozilla 0.9.4, KDE 2.2, the Red Hat 7.2 beta, and so on.
Plus we'll answer questions and talk about anything else that everyone
is interested in...

See you there.  :-)