SILUG: O'Fallon meeting *tonight* (7/3/2001)

Tonight is the first meeting of the Metro East Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group in our new meeting location at the O'Fallon City Library.
As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.  See the web site for the location,
driving directions, etc.

I apologize for not sending out a meeting announcement earlier.  It
completely slipped my mind.

The topics for tonight include GRUB, PHP, the Blackbox window manager,
and anything else that Steve and Nate Reindl want to tell us about.  ;)

See you there.  :-)