SILUG: *location change* - Carbondale meeting, 12/4/2000

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, December 4, 2000, at 7 pm in Life Science I (Lindegren
Hall) room 310 on the campus of Southern Illinois University in
Carbondale.  * NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE USUAL LOCATION! *

Monday's meeting will be all about crypto on Linux.  Specific items of
discussion might include things like

    * SSH
    * PGP/GPG
    * OpenSSL
    * mod_ssl
    * FreeS/WAN
    * CIPE
    * the "international" kernel patches

and so on...

Oh, and I promise I'll be at this meeting on time...  :-}

See you there.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.