SILUG: meeting reminder

Mark sent this to the wrong list.  (Silly Mark. ;)

Sorry the reminder is kind of last-minute.

----- Forwarded message from Mark Bishop -----

This is just a reminder that there is a meeting of the Southern
Illinois Linux Users Group on Monday, February 16, 1998 at
6 pm.  If you do not know where meetings are held, take a look at

    http://www.silug.org/info.html

We are going to be continuing our discussion from the last meeting about
Window Managers.  We are going to be showing fvwm-95, WindowMaker, and
AfterStep.  If you have any other suggestions let me know.

Also, Koree is going to be bringing his IRC Bot in case we have an extra
time so brush up on your ANSI C if you are interested.