Re: Re: OT: automated telnetting

I'll keep this in mind.  However, expect seems to have
been created for what I have in mind.  I ordered the
O'Reilly book "Exploring expect" and I'm going to try
that route, first.  Hmmm, I just noticed the Solaris
boxen already have ssh installed.  I'll be checking
this out.

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~langin>  <mailto:langin@cs.siu.edu>
"Every statement is either a paradox or it isn't."
"The above statement is false."