Re: Linux Sucks

You're right, the average consumer will not do well in a linux environment as
of yet.  It is aimed at the above average or extremely curious user.  Linux has
come along way from it's original intention.  It was originally intended to be
a home version of a unix system.  Not a point - and - clickers dream.  It has
evolved to accomodate the above average user as opposed to the unix guru.  It
will also soon evolve into the average user, and lets hope it never evolves
into windowsME.  What problems have you had with connecting to the internet?

Ryan