Re: footer

Matthew Walker said:
> Just wondering if there is a reason some of the
> messages to the list have the "to unsubscribe send
> mail to majordomo@silug.org" footer and other do not.

It *should* be on every message.  Perhaps it is getting filtered
somewhere along the line?

You can always double-check the mailing list archive.  The way I'm
archiving the lists now, they show up in the archive exactly like they
show up in everyone's email.

> I was using that for my filter and couldn't figure out
> why it only works some of the time

Filter on the "Sender" header if you can.  Otherwise, turn on "prefix"
(send "set silug-discuss prefix" to majordomo@silug.org) and filter on
a subject that starts with "SILUG:".

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.