Re: Some strange behavior in Red Hat 7.0

I noticed this when moving pre-compiles from my 6.2 -> 7.0.  You are
probably going to need to re-compile it, they changed gcc on you and
sometimes I have noticed that ld doesn't work quite right.  You might want
to grab the source and then recompile.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\