Re: Demo Days (was Re: Linux Study Group (fwd))

OK Group,
  I'll rise above the lurker stage for a second time.  I could possibly host a
Linux Demo Day in the School of Education at SIUE (That's the main SIU campus in
Edwardsville)  I could provide 5-15 computers on which we could install a dual
boot system (Win98/Linux 7.0 or 6.2) in a lab with an interactive whiteboard
(SmartBoard) if there is sufficient interest.  I am no expert, just a novice,
but I will be glad to provide the equipment and the CD's.
  Ideally this could be schdeuled during our Spring Break or sometime this
coming summer session.  If there is interest, let me know and I will try to make
the neccessary arrangements with the "powers that be".

Bill