Re: ISO Question Please?

Everett,
  I have CD's for versions of RedHat from 5.2 to 7.0.  Tell me which
version you are most interested in and I will upload to an FTP Site that
I administer and create a username and password for you.  Alternatively,
I could burn a copy of the CD's and Boot Disk's and mail/deliver them to
you.  Give me a call this weekend at (618)656-5546 or reply via email
to:  wweiler@siue.edu

Bill