Re: Re: 2.4.0 is finally out

Yeah, and make sure you compile with the new modutils installed prior to
compiling else you'll get dependency failures for your modules. :)  I did
anyway.

Second, NFS TCP server support is broke even worse than the experimental
stuff I use in 2.2 branch.  It'll hang your mount command on mount now
(cool).  ;)

Other than that I'm back to hacking on 2.2.