Re: make errors

Basically it's failing to find your kernel headers.  If they aren't
installed you need to install them and do a make mrproper I believe in the
kernel source tree.  This should most likely point to /usr/src/linux.

If they are installed there, maybe you just need todo a make mrproper to
generate the proper links that it makes such as:

/usr/include/asm -> /usr/src/linux/include/asm, yadda yadda.

Did that make any sense? :)