RIMiRadio-0.1 (Icecast server on a floppy) released!

Finally.  It is done.  Download it and do with it as you will.

Announcing RIMiRadio-0.1, an icecast server on a floppy disk.  This is
ultra beta.  I'm putting it out for the purposes of nailing potential
bugs.  The readme is quite detailed with what I know and or what needs to
be done.  I hope to accomplish some of this over the break.  It works, and
seems relatively stable as it streamed for 24+ hours on an i486sx 25 w/ 8
megs of ram.  Windows winamp crapped out.  I was satisfied.  :)

http://www.rimboy.com/rimdistro/rimiradio

Note, you will *have* to have a linux system in order to create the disk.
You will need to tweak the config as you see fit.  Again, the readme fills
you in on most of the details.  Oh yeah, the download clocks in at roughly
1.4 megs.  hmm....

Sean...
.com is *so* 1999.  I'm putting all my money into .org stocks.
		--Bill Vander Heyden, Roofer.  The Onion.