Re: Memory

Everett said:
> append "mem=128M"

Good deal.

> This is how I have it in the /etc/lilo.conf file.  The thought
> just came to me.  I'm using the graphical interface to either
> boot into WindoZ or Red Hat 7.  Does the graphical boot loader
> use /etc/lilo.conf ?

In fact, I'm pretty sure that the graphical bootloader that RH7 comes with
*is* LILO. If it isn't, tell me otherwise.
--
Nate Reindl
ram44@home.com

Excerpt from "http://www.superhero.org/~needo/humor/FindSysAdmin.html":
95. There's more caffeine than blood in his veins, and he was last seen
hopping down the hall pretending he was a pogo stick.