Re: "Signal 11" during install

Brune, Charlie said:
> 	Install exited abnormally -- received signal 11

The only time I've had that happen with older versions of Red Hat was
when I had a *really* bad hardware problem.  (That consistently
happened on the old dual pentium that used to be the web server before
it fried.)

Now I'm really curious...  If you want to, email me off-list, and I
can bring you a Genuine Red Hat 7.0 CD to see if that works any
better...

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.