"Signal 11" during install

I had to replace my CD-ROM drive.

The new one will NOT read the "original" CD that I burned after downloading RH
7.0.

It WILL read the RH 7.0 "respin" CD that I downloaded/burned.

Problem:  Early on in the install, shortly after it tells me that "/sbin/loader"
is coming up I get:
	Install exited abnormally -- received signal 11
	. . .
	You may safely reboot your system.

No other distro or RH version of Linux gives me this error.  I read about this
error on the Internet and I know it can sometimes be caused by hardware;
however, I've tried this CD on other machines with the same result.  I MD5SUM'ed
it and the .iso checked out okay.  I burned a new CD from the same .iso.  I
clicked my heels together three times.   Same result every time.

Any thoughts?????  Do I need to just run 6.2 and wait for 7.1 to come out and
pray it doesn't happen with that one?

Thanks as always,
Charlie

P.S.  Yes, I DO wish I had the .iso file that I used to create the "old" RH 7.0
CD that worked!  8-)