Re: Holiday Party Update #4

 Here's the updated list, and probably the last update, unless anything
really changes. We're up to 31 (counting me and Steven).

I'll have a cheese & cracker and a veggie tray. I'll also have some
homemade chicken & noodles, and some home-made banana bread. I've got an
abundance of rolls in the freezer, so I can bake those up too.

Does anyone have a folding table & chairs that could be borrowed?
Currently I'll have enough table seating for about 16, and everyone else
will be left to standing, or eating on the furniture. (which isn't a
problem, but people might prefer a table-setting. For you Quaker's, if
someone's got a hub to borrow, that would be helpful. Also, if you can,
bring your own patch cable.

Also, just in case it's an issue (allergies) I do have cats in the house.
So far, noone has had problems with them though.

As for weather, it seems like tonight will be the yukky stuff, and
tomorrow will just be cold with some snow. Our roads are all clear, and
our street does get plowed, which is helpful for travel. I'm going to be
here regardless, so I won't cancel, but if the roads where you are are too
bad, noone will be offended if you can't come. Just let me know ;)

   NAME				FOOD		DRINK
   Reindl Family (3) (assumed)	?
   Rich Nuttle (1)
   Mike Connor (1)		burgers & brats