Window apps in Linux

Jeff,

Try vmware.com.  I downloaded this program and was very impressed with
its performance.  You can download it for free and use it for a 30-day
trial.  Having said that, VMWare is offering a student/hobby license for
$99 but that deal was just recently extended and the end date is around
the 16th of December.  Get it while the gettin' is good.

If you look further down the silug discussion thread you will see
e-mails from Steven Reindl patting himself on the back for setting up
VMWare.  Well he is not the only guy who did it...I did too!  If I can
do it, you can do it.  If you download the .rpm, it is a piece of cake.
Print out the download instructions and follow them to the "T" and
you'll be able to brag too!

I don't know if it is fast enough to do what you want to do, but
download it...try it...and if it is...buy it.  But don't wait too long.

Take it easy and call me if you have guestions.

George Williams