From: Everett [mailto:ekh@hometel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:45 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Respin.iso

I bought Red Hat 7 at Best Buy and installed it.  I later down loaded the
respin iso, burned a CD and tried an upgrade.  It trashed my original
instillation.   I tried an fresh install using the respin CD and it went well.

I don't know if this information helps any but hay, I'm a newbea.

--
What do you call a lawyer gone bad?
Senator.

Everett