I need ideas please.

Gotta use dis stuff.  I have almost everything necessary to build a
dedicated Linux Box just taking up room in a cardboard box in the basement.
I presently dual boot Red Hat 7 and Windoz 98.  My son's PC and mine are
networked together in Windows.  I haven't figured out how to set up SAMBA yet.
 He can log onto the Net on our DSL connection from his Windows PC when I'm in
Linux or Windows using ethernet cards.   If I put together a Linux Box it will
be necessary for it to reside in the basement.

OK, now for my question.  What would be a good use for a Linux Box in the
basement.  I need some good suggestions to justify the few more parts needed.

P. S.   Don't tell my wife about this project!

--
What do you call a lawyer gone bad?
Senator.

Everett