Linux PDA/Cell phone thingy

OK.  I saw this product from an article at slashdot, and I think it's the
coolset thing in the world.  It's a PDA that has a built in camera, as well
as a built in cell phone, as well as support for Blue Tooth.

http://www.palmpalm.com/press/en_press_index_3.html

I think this sort of product is going to change the world.  Imagine doing
video phone calls from your cell phone.

And the coolest part is that it runs Linux.  I think this company should
definitely donate one of these to em... er I mean, to the LUG. :)

Randy