Re: Party

I wonder if I can ask this without any flame throwers turning on????

Well....  Kara knows that never stopped me before :).

How about dress code?  I know my wife will ask :).

What about posting this on the DISCUSS mailing list? (west of the river :).

Kara Pritchard wrote:

> The LUG Christmas Party will be Saturday  12/16 from 6:00 - ?

How about kids? I know that would reduce my time there....  As I would drive
in from Chesterfield, MO.

BTW, Enjoyed the dinner you put together.

What other dignitaries are in store in the future?

Regards,

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
CTiTEK, Inc.