Re: Oh happy days!!

I installed both the Pinstripe beta  and the respin. Respin is what I now
have running. Totally cool. I was just playing and I was looking at
themes.org in IE5.5 on the W98 VM and Freshmeat on Netscape
on the same desktop at the same time. Slowed things way down though. Tried
to open the W2K VM also but alas, not enough memory. Damn.

I'll stop playing now. Anybody wanna see a picture of this miraculous event!