Re: Holiday Party

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Nate Reindl wrote:

> When, in December, do you plan on having this?  Sometime after Christmas?
> Sometime before Christmas?

It looks like the general consensus was Saturday, December 16th. We can
either do a pot-luck dinner, or a pot-luck dessert & snacks, or a pizza
event. Your feedback?

> I have a virgin AMD K6-2/450 with a Voodoo3 card in it that I plan to load
> Linux on to.  If you want to use it, be my guest.  If not, fine.

Sounds fantastic! Unless you're fine with setting up on the floor, or
standing at the bar, if you've got a folding table of sorts to set up on,
that'd be helpful. Also, it'd probably be a good idea to have a spare
hub/switch or two, if anyone wants to lend one for the night. So, Nate's
taken care of ;) We'll have my machine set up which someone can use, and
we can probably hook up the laptops too. So there will at least be a
couple of machines available for people who aren't quite as Quake savvy ;)

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org