Re: Viper II Z200 Video Card

I have a riva nvidia tnt2, it works very well under RedHat 5.2, 6.0 ,6.2
and 7.0.  There is also a vendor supported driver for Linux at

 http://www.nvidia.com/products.nsf/htmlmedia/detonator3.html

if you go that route.

On 11/15/00, 4:35:02 PM, "Casey Boone" <bn21stu@semovm.semo.edu> wrote
regarding Re: Viper II Z200 Video Card: