Final Dinner Headcount

I currently have a list of 23 people attending tomorrow night's dinner. I
have to turn in the final headcount tomorrow. We can have up to 42
people. If you aren't on the following list, have decided to bring a
spouse or guest, or have decided you want to come too, please let me know
today or tomorrow morning. I still have a handful of seats available as
free dinners, so you'll have to let me know soon! If I missed you, I do
apologize!

1.Peter Salus
2.Kara Pritchard
3.Steven Pritchard