Dinner is being sponsored for LUG members.

Okay, good news! The dinner is being sponsored! That means LUG member's
dinners will be paid for! The company who agreed to pay for next week's
dinner is Asynchrony.com.

I have funds for as many as 33 people for this free dinner, so please
_PLEASE_ let me know if you are coming. If you are bringing a spouse or
guest please let me know, so if we have extra 'free dinner' tickets, I can
add them to that list. However, LUG members will have precendence over
guests for the free dinner tickets.

-Kara

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> Okay, the dinner with Peter Salus is scheduled for Wednesday, 11/15 at
> 6:30pm. We have a room at the Emperor's Wok Mongolian BBQ and
> International Cuisine in O'Fallon, IL. (Exit 14 on I-64, behind the huge
> Wehrenberg Theatre).
>
> If you haven't eaten there, they have everything from typical chinese
> food, to sushi, mongolian grill, french, italian, and american
> food. There's something for everyone.
>
> Currently, dinner will cost about $15 per person (including meal, drink,
> tax, and tip). I am still trying to finalize some sponsorship funds to
> cover part of, or the entire meal for LUG members. Your spouse, S.O. or
> other friend is more than welcome, but if the LUG meals are sponsored, you
> will still be responsible for your attendee's meal.
>
> Please, if you haven't told me already you will attend, please do so, so
> that I can justify the separate dinner room. Also, if you stated you would
> attend, but plan to bring a guest, please let me know as well.
>

> PS. SILUG members in Carbondale and Mt Vernon, you too are invited to this
> dinner. Please come!

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org