Re: Re: Best Buy

Casey,

How about doing SILUG presentations on BSD
similarity/differences? Carbondale's always in need of a speaker, and I'm
sure the Fairview Heights people would be interested as well.

-Kara, who is cautiously redirecting traffic to prevent flame wars.

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Casey Boone wrote:

> id actually like to attend but its not possible due to distance and time
> restraints
>
> although i would be more supportive of *bsd than linux truthfully

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org