Re: testing

Casey Boone said:
> trying to see how long it takes my email messages to actually get posted to
> the mailing list

I think I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago...  I'm running
Majordomo 2, which isn't completely stable.  The bug I'm seeing
currently is a delay for some posts.  It sounds like this is fixed in
the CVS tree, so I probably need to update again...

BTW, some posts get delayed because people are posting from addresses
different than the one they are subscribed from.  Those posts don't go
through until I get around to reading email and approving them...

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month