Certification

Now that we've finished deciding the importance of certification on career paths, monetary remuneration, and weight on a resume can we get back to organizing this?

I've been looking at the LPI POMS and it appears that by following a simple outline, armed with little more than a thorough Linux text, the HOWTO's and the MAN pages it (certification) is achievable fairly easily. Study and practice with the ability of this group to answer the head scratchers would make it that much easier.

Please put my name on the list (whomever is keeping it) as being interested.
I believe my son Nate is also interested.

If we need a place I can probably come up with one large enough to accomodate a small group, 8-10, in O'Fallon behind the new Denny's (a real maybe here).

Any evening is fine with me as long as we're through by 9:00 p.m. or so. Thursday's and Friday's are best.

Steve