Re: Certification

Stan Reichardt said:
> Make sure to NOT get the first edition of that Linux for Dummies book.

Good call.  I forgot about that...

The first edition is easy to spot, as I recall...  There are several
authors, and maddog is listed last.  On the second edition, maddog is
the only author listed.

> Also, the IDG "Linux for dummies quick reference" by Phil Hughes
> CALL # 005.4469/H894L is a much better read than that first book
> by Witherspoon.

I've looked at that too, and I agree that it does look good.

Thanks again for pointing that out.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.