Re: Chat program

Are spekaing of a realtime chat or something along teh lines of a board
system?  For real-time, off of a webserver, the only thing that I have
seen is a java type thing.  Or if you want some real nice chat, take a
look into irc.  :)

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook