Dinner with Peter Salus

Hey Guys,

Peter Salus will be in town from 11/15-11/18. I would like to plan for a
dinner either the night of 11/15 or 11/17 in Fairview Heights.

If you don't know who Peter Salus is, search for his name on
Amazon.com. That'll give you a good start.

If you're interested, I need to know which night would be good for you,
how many in your party would attend, and if you have recommendations for
the place.

It will be buy your own meal. Any questions? Please email me directly.

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org