Re: Metro East demo day

Tighe said:
> 	I was wondering who was going to be heading up the demo day for
> here locally, I know that it is a month off and all but if we get
> everything lined up now it should be relatively easy to do.

I think everything is pretty much lined up.  I have a flier (that I
need to get out to everybody to look over) that we've used elsewhere
already done.  We don't have much space, so we don't need many
computers.  The laptops that Kara and I have should just about cover
it.

All we really need is for a bunch of people to show up to answer
questions, hand out fliers, and that sort of thing.

Honestly, these Demo Day things are pretty simple...

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.